Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 15, 2014

Changing A Lifestyle

I always write about positivity in these posts. I must confess it is a weird and unfamiliar territory for me, not only in the way I think, but especially in the way I write. In the past, I've been regarded as an exceptional writer. I was known for my dark prespective as much as my grasp of using language as a tool. Everything I wrote had deep and complicated meaning and I wrote with every word carrying that weight.

Lightening the load has been a lifelong process. I have had to learn to see the world in a different way, especially in the past six and a half years. After being hospitalized in ICU for my last suicide attempt, I had to decide that enough was enough. That decision is not at all different from the choice to live healthily. I see them as one in the same, a first step followed by another toward a complete lifestyle change.

No comments:

Post a Comment